Boston!

I would move to Boston in a heartbeat. This city is so magical. I have been to Boston only once before and so it was so exciting to be able to go back. This time I went to do a trade show/convention for Zarbees- an all natural baby's and children's cough medicine. My brother in law, Zak, started this company about 5 years ago and and it was so fun to hear all the great reviews people had about it. People kept coming up to our booth and just raving about it.

While we worked we also got to go play and explore. I absolutely loved just looking at the architecture and the historical buildings that dotted every corner. I feel that this is the closest to impression to Europe that the U.S. has because of all the amazingly old churches that are everywhere. 









































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author